Monday, August 08, 2005

People Spouting "Howdy, Neighbor"

Here's an article with a cool-sounding name: Protectionist Capitalists vs. Capitalist Communists. Throw in a Shaolin Temple and some flying guillotines and you've got the makings for some great chop-socky.

I've been poking around to visit some of my neighbors in the Flippery Fish section of the TTLB Ecosystem. A variety of schools of blogthought. (Get it?) I am currently #14807. IdeaSling is #14782. The Voice of Reason is #14762. Samantha Burns is #14855. Omid Memarian of Iranian Prospect is #14857. Stop on over and say hello.

Two movies I watched last week: The Yes Men (OK to to watch once; didn't think it was all that) and In the Realms of the Unreal about the life and work of Henry Darger (Begs to be watched again, this time after some preliminary research). More on those tomorrow (I promise). A day trip to Wisconsin Sunday and a late evening at work Monday conspired to keep me from 1-and-0izing my thoughts on those films. Also, I tried about 3 or 4 different video stores looking for Battlestar Galactica: Season One, with no luck so far.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy back!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home