Land of Linkin'
I'm at the midpoint of my vacation this week, and so far it has been a bunch of taking it easy, doing errands, fixing stuff up around the house, yardwork, finishing painting, watching movies, etc.
Shortly, my ♥GF♥ and I will be road-tripping down to Springfield to see the new Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum and Library for a day or two. I am a big history fan, and this should be fun. We're just going to take the back roads and take our time getting there, and probably listen to Gregory Maguire's Leaping Beauty on audiobook. If there's free Internet service down there that I can get ahold of, I'll blog from the road just for the sheer thrill of it.
In the interim, here's some good stuff to tide you over:
- Analysis of Calvin and Hobbes, via A&LD.
- Here are a bunch of bloggers from Tennessee.
- JMPP pwns readers! Follow-up here. (Geez, you guys... take a chill pill!)
- SSMW has some suggestions for a local library that wants to attract more male patrons. Jessamyn West has been doing some research on related issues for some while.
- Communicatrix gets excited about evolutionary changes just like the rest of us. I call things like this "Darwin's Heartbreak."