Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Land of Linkin'

(Apologies to Eric Zorn, from whom I stole that obvious-but-perfect phrase.)

I'm at the midpoint of my vacation this week, and so far it has been a bunch of taking it easy, doing errands, fixing stuff up around the house, yardwork, finishing painting, watching movies, etc.

Shortly, my ♥GF♥ and I will be road-tripping down to Springfield to see the new Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum and Library for a day or two. I am a big history fan, and this should be fun. We're just going to take the back roads and take our time getting there, and probably listen to Gregory Maguire's Leaping Beauty on audiobook. If there's free Internet service down there that I can get ahold of, I'll blog from the road just for the sheer thrill of it.

In the interim, here's some good stuff to tide you over:

1 Comments:

Blogger Get A Life! said...

They have computers in Tennessee?

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home