Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Polls Are Open

OK, voting is open for the 2005 Weblog Awards. I nominated some of my faves a couple of weeks ago, usually one per category. Not all made it through the nomination process, but some did. So, make sure to vote for:

Boing Boing didn't get onto the Best Technology Blog ballot (I'm torn between John Battelle, whose book I am reading, and Search Engine Watch), but is up for Best Blog, and that's how I cast my vote in that category (w/apologies to Glenn Reynolds).

Of course, what usually happens in things like this (especially since you can vote once every 24 hours) is that True Believers of all stripes will turn out in droves. Before you know it, Stop the ACLU will have more votes than there are computer keyboards in the world. (And no, I didn't link to them, because they suck. But I will link to this Agitator post titled "Stop Stop the ACLU.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home