Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pulp Fiction Stuff

This has been floating around for a little while, but I just saw it...

Update, 5:35 PM, 2-25-07. We are now watching Pulp Fiction instead of the Oscars. This is because a) I shoveled the driveway (Note: Not that it did much good) and was tired and wanted to watch something while I ate my spaghetti, b) It's a great fucking movie, and c) Its loss at the 1994 Academy Awards to "Life is like a box of chocolates..." was the first time that I actively was disappointed that a Best-Picture nominee did not win, which was the genesis for my current policy of not caring about who wins Best Picture despite my love of the cinema. (The 1996 snubs of L.A. Confidential and Boogie Nights in favor of that retarded ship movie solidified this policy.)

So, here are some more fun PF-inspired web videos:

This one was on Boing Boing...

This one is kind of like that one:

Brick Fiction:

Royale With Cheese:

In Chinese:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home