Thursday, September 08, 2005

Done With Armchair French Quarterbacking (For the Time Being)

OK, I'm finished armchair French Quarterbacking and Dixieland Bandwagon jumping for the moment.

Internet big daddy Vinton Cerf is going to work for Google.

The Freakos ask how carpooling will effect people listening to audiobooks. I am a huge audiobook fan, and I am almost done with Chernow's Alexander Hamilton. (No, really!)

I realize (to my embarassment) why I couldn't find Battlestar Galactica: Season One at any of the video stores around here. It doesn't come out for another week and a half.

Here are some academic bloggers I have come across in the last week or so. My hope is that linking to them will make me look smarter help encourage the free flow of ideas and information.

1 Comments:

Blogger Get A Life! said...

Next time you have earphones on, Betty is going to sneak up behind you...

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home