Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Items

I woke up at 6:00 this morning and there was a freakin' SNOWSTORM outside! Gaaaahh!

Items:
  • Rebecca Blood on her reading patterns: I decided it was time to apply a different filter to at least half of the books I read. Not, "Does this sound like an interesting and/or important topic?" but "Does this sound fun to read?" Using the library has helped me in this, allowing me to explore without spending money, and (theoretically) making it easier to just chuck a book if it's not living up to the "fun" standard (though I still have trouble putting down a book without finishing it).
  • I love this! Straight Outta Compton by Nina Gordon. More here.
  • Here are a whole bunch of diagrams of how things are connected, including aspects of history, geography, biblical events, Star Wars, and more. (via Bock's Car.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home