Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Little Search Engine That Could

Well, my hopes for Rafsanjani to get back into office in Iran have been dashed. As I said, it's not that he would have been a Lincoln or a Churchill or an Ataturk, just that he wouldn't have been a loose cannon. On a side note, it has come to my attention that a Yahoo search for (no quotes) Mahmood Ahmadinejad biography leads to this blog as the 7th hit, I suspect as a result of the caption in this post and my earlier reference to reading a biography of Admiral Spruance. It's funny how search engines work. Let's see what other hits we get based on things like this:

Supporters of President-Elect Mahmood Ahmadinejad gather to congratulate him on his victory and wish him luck in bringing a greater degree of theocracy to Iran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home