Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fred, Betty, Glittering

A few more things:

  • Looks like Fred over at the Fredösphere has discovered the joys of Battlestar Galactica. Excerpt: How do I love thee, Battlestar Galactica? Let me count the ways: 1. Commander Adama's face looks like something run over by a dozen Cylons driving earth moving equipment. This guy's face is weathered. He's far from the usual TV pretty-boy ideal, and the realness is a relief. The contrast with the 1970s Battle Star Galactica, where even the men had Farrah Fawcett hairdos, could not be greater.
  • Meanwhile, Betty over at Maximum Verbosity has just finished reading a collection of essays on Firefly. I am just finishing the last of the episodes in the DVD set, and I can see what all the buzz is about. I'll probably watch Serenity tonight or tomorrow. What's the deal with Shepherd Book? That's what I want to know.
  • Nothing from Wilma or Barney.
  • The Glittering Eye offers analysis of Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds's blogroll. I know there are a few links that need updating in mine, so I certainly don't want to point fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home