Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Playing Hooky

OK, I guess it's not hooky when you sign up in advance to take a couple of days off, and you go in on Sunday afternoon and stay late Monday night to get ahead on work, but still, it's odd to be hanging around the house on a weekday -- weekdays have a different feel than weekends.

Doing some more cleaning out of stacks of stuff from the book room, and I also want to see if I can get the CDs in the living room in some kind of order. After we put up the bookshelves and stuff, it occurred to me that a bunch of CDs would fit just right on the shelves if we pushed the books back a ways and used those wood crates that they sell at Wal-Mart. I've had them sorted alpha by genre for some time, and I don't think that all the genres will fit out in the living room, so some will have to stay in my bedroom. We'll see how it all shakes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home